Thursday, April 17, 2014

Home Based Business or Ponzi Scheme

Do You Know The Difference? As many of you know, I ve made my living in the home based business / network marketing arena since the year 2000. Thanks to this incredible industry, a guy that dropped out of college after just 8 weeks was able to conduct business on a global scale while raising 5 kids and enjoying a fairly nice lifestyle. I was never listed as a mega-gazillionaire and I never appeared  on the cover of Forbes. What I did do was enjoy  my time with my family, take some incredible vacations, and be there for my kids as their DAD. I didn t have to miss the important events or the gosh, that would be fun events. I enjoyed life with my family. When life was good, we were all able to enjoy it together. When life was challenging, we were able to face those challenges together. I didn t have to leave my family to go to the office every week day. Still, when I talk to someone about the benefits of a home based business, I have to chuckle when someone just regurgitates some worn
http://iambrianrooney.com/home_based_business_or_ponzi_scheme/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is not a place for ads for TOAN. This is a blog that can be used for discussions, asking questions, sharing tips and insights, etc... The folks that are using this forum are most likely already advertising with TOAN so putting an ad for your TOAN Affiliate URL really would be fairly pointless.

Some Of Our Advertisers

Publications: Books, Ezines, Articles, and Magazines about making money from home.

Computers: Computer related, hardware, software, and service.

Financial: Merchant Accounts, payment processors, lenders, etc...

Internet: Web Hosting, web design, programming, internet service, etc...

Leads: Lead generation tools, services, safe-lists, etc...

Nutrition: Health, wellness, and beauty products.

Surfing: Paid to surf, surf-exchange, etc...

Telecom: Opportunities and services in the telecom industry.

Training: Business coaching, training, and mentoring programs.

Travel: Opportunities within the travel industry.

General Listings - Everything else you might need for your home based business.